Friday, January 6, 2012

Nails from the end of 2011!


Three random mani's from December.  I loved the grey one, I remember that. The other two I wore less than a day. Just didn't like them. 


Pure Ice - Kiss Me Here
CND Sapphire Sparkle layered on top.I loved all the sparkles.


Milani Silver Sweep
Wet N Wild Party of Five Glitters glitter layered on top. I need a new chunky glitter b/c,
I hate the brush on this polish. Its just so thick and I always have to cleanup my cuticles
 even if I'm really careful.



Finger Paints Winter Sky, with Finger Paints Sparkle Topcoat.
The combo doesn't look horrible in these pictures. However this combo reminded me of the sky when its about to thunder lol. It was so cloudy and I absolutely didn't like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. :)