I was nominated by Stefanie from Fairly Charming. Thanks again for nominating me sweetheart! She nominated me April 30th and I'm just now getting this post up lol. Anyhow this is an award to show appreciation and love to blogs with under 200 followers. I did a little research and found out "Liebster" is beloved in German. So without further ado on to the rules.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you (Fairly Charming)
- Write 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 question from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate blogger with less than 200 followers
- Create an additional 11 questions for the nominee's to answer.
11 Facts About Me
- I have several nicknames. My momma calls me donut which I don’t like very much because when I was little I was VERY dark .She has recently started calling me cokey which is another weird one lol. My daddy calls me chocolate drop or co ca mo or baby-girl. My sisters call me coco. My favorite cousin Brittany calls me Tah.
- I love Jamaican music.
- My favorite color is bright pink.
- I’m studying to become an Art teacher. I’m currently stuck on math. Math is so difficult for me it’s not even funny.
- I’m very short 4’11 and a half but I use 5 feet for my height because it makes me feel taller.
- When I was about 13 I used all my momma’s nail polish remover up and she made me walk to the store all by myself to get her a new bottle. So I’ve been into polish for a long, long time.
- I’m a daddy’s girl and grandma’s baby!
- I have an almost phobia of pit bulls. They creep me the EFF out. When I see one that's not on a chain , I freak out. I go into a trance and start breathing heavily and crying. Sigh.
- My favorite season is summer.
- Besides polish I’m very into ancestry. I find it so fascinating. I've taken a DNA ancestry test from 23andme.com. I am 77.7% African, 20.8% European,0.4% Asian, and 1.5% unassigned. I do know that I am Irish, German, West, and East African.
- I wear a size 10 in shoes. People tell me all the time that my feet shouldn't be so big because I’m so short. As if.
11 Questions From Fairly Charming