Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Intro

Hi, I'm Courtney. My nickname is Coco . I'm 21. I love all things girly! I have always loved to paint my nails. I stopped doing my fingernails for over 2 years because , I couldn't paint my right hand. So I just started back painting my nails regularly in January of this year. I like to experiment with nail art. My favorite kind of polish is glitter even though it's a PITA to remove!

Ten Random Things About Me

I am the oldest , and the shortest of my sisters.
My astrological sign is Taurus.
I cant sleep without my piggy my grandmother gave me years ago.
I'm a daddy's girl.
My favorite color is pink.
I love earrings.
I hate wearing dark colors on my nails because ,I'm dark and I feel that it looks horrible.
My biggest pet peeve is when people listen to loud music w/o headphones!
I'm really short 4'10 or 4'11 but I prefer to say 5 feet lol.
I enjoy taking pictures and editing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. :)