Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old Mani's

I'll start with the decent ones! BTW all my pics say loreneh.tumblr because I deleted the originals, and these are from my tumblr page. I liked tumblr but I never got any feedback.


I really liked this one. I am in love with baby blue nail polishes.


4th Of July Nails - I sorta liked these. I don't like the messiness of them though.


This was a quick mani, I just wanted to add a little nail art.


This mani was inspired by the bottle that i'm holding! This was my first successful nail art mani. I love HK.


I love, love this mani! I had so much fun doing this one.


I really liked this one too, but unfortunately I went to sleep and got sheet marks on my nails so I took it off the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. :)