Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 6 - Violet Nails ( 31 Day Challenge)

Hello :)


"No Hard Feelings" is a pretty color, but i feel that it washes my skin out a little bit. The application was tricky. It was streaky on the first coat then became opaque after the second coat was applied. This polish is VERY thin.  I'm going to leave the top off for a couple of hours to thicken it up a bit.


Then I added a little nail art. I don't know what I was thinking with those diagonal stripes LOL. Maybe I would have liked it better if the lines weren't so thick.


This french tip makes me wanna try different color combinations.



--CoCo

4 comments:

  1. All the different lines are great -- I actually like the diagonal ones the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your mani. Purples are my new favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both!
    @Nail Nerd - I think the diagonal nail was the messiest nail. I kinda like it now too.

    @Sandra - They are slowly growing on me, I just can't get enough of lilac's and pastel purples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the diagonal stripes! Maybe if you'd done each color one line at a time (so they end up kind of interlaced) you would have liked it more?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. :)