Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 10 - Gradient Nails

 Hello!!
I started off with Sinful Colors - Pink Forever for the base. I then sponged on Sinful Colors Pink. What an an original name. After i applied the second color it still looked to similar so I then added Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Fuchsia Power. I really liked it. Pink is my favorite color after all.




Then I had to go and ruin it with my horrid stamping. I used Bundle Monster Plate 221. I first stamped the abstract looking design first on my index, middle , and ring finger. After my lopsided stamping I figured why not try this Chinese/Japanese?? stamp that's really cute. So I did. That didn't make it any better lol. I enjoyed using my plates though, haven't used them in forever.

4 comments:

  1. Great gradient! Stamping is so hit and miss -- sometimes they come out perfect and sometimes you end up just not getting what you wanted out of the program... and ya can't really quick because you already put in all the other work! These still look fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shoved my Konad plates to the back of the drawer because I was tired of ruining perfectly good manis with them lol. I always wanted to add that one extra step, and that would be the step that destroyed everything. I think it came out great, and the gradient by its self is sooo pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. Stamping is really cool if you become good at it. The small images are no problem, but I can never get 10 whole fingers done on a full image plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gradient, and your index finger is perfectly stamped! I'm still working on my stamping too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. :)