Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 18 - Glitter

Good afternoon!

The base i used is Teal Envy by Nail Polish Max Makeup CHERIMOYA. Too long of a name if you ask me. This bottle is very similar to Kleancolors. I just adore this color. I've worn it 3 or 4 times. Which is a big deal b/c that only happens with pinks or blues lol. I was loving this mani before I applied Revlon - Blue Mosaic. When it first came out earlier this year i instantly fell in love. Now 3 months later I'm just now trying it and I don't like it against this base. Maybe they are to similar in color. 



2 comments:

  1. Gah, I totally fell off on this challenge lol. Hate long product names, but love this teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Its seems like I've being doing it forever.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. :)