Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Color Club Blue-ming & Sally Hansen Celeb City


Hey.. Today's mani is my first attempt at nail art after quite some time. I will admit I'm a little rusty now that I haven't been putting my skills to use and practicing. Blue-ming is just gorgeous to me. It's a mint turquoise creme from the 2012 Spring Blossoming CollectionI used two coats. Celeb City is a silvery foil. It's also great for stamping. It's technically a one coater but I did two coats because of my application. I think these colors look great together.





I didn't have a particular theme in mine . I just started drawing and this is what I ended up with. I used a Milani nail art striper. My middle finger was supposed to be an arrow but that was an epic fail. So I turned it into a diamond instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. :)